Grants Officer Vacancy
April 6, 2018 4:47 pm
We are seeking a Grants Officer to join our small, friendly team on a one-year fixed term contract. The role is full-time but there is the possibility of 4 days per week if required by the Candidate.
Please see the attached job description for details.
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 11 pm, 16 April 2018 with the phrase Grants Officer and name in the subject line.
Interviews will take place in the last week of April.
Grants awarded February 2018
April 4, 2018 3:05 pm
Trustees awarded grants to the following organisations at the February board meeting:
- Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust – £30,000 towards Action for Waders in Scotland
- 3FF – £25,000 towards the ParliaMentors Leadership Programme 2018-19
- Essex Boys and Girls Clubs – £20,000 towards the Respect Project
- Jamie’s Farm – £90,000 over 3 years towards core operational costs
- The Lighthouse Group (TLG) – £81,000 over 3 years towards expansion of TLG Education Centres
- TwentyTwenty – £76,727 over 3 years towards the Journey to Work programme
- Heritage Craft Association – £30,000 towards A Future for Heritage Crafts (Core costs)
- National Heritage Ironwork Group – £20,000 towards Core Costs
- ACE Africa – £105,173 over 3 years towards Community Livelihoods Initiative, Western Kenya
- Five Talents UK- £10,000 towards Empowering 7,300 households in rural Kenya
- Renewable World – £35,000 towards improving Livelihoods of Fishing Communities
- FareShare – £80,000 over 2 years towards UK wide operations
- Gingerbread – £60,000 over 2 years towards Peer Support for Single Parents
- Shannon Trust – £60,000 over 2 years towards the Shannon Trust Reading Plan
- Streetwise Opera – £30,000 towards the National Creative Workshop programme
- Anne Frank Trust UK – £60,000 over 2 years towards the Schools Educational Programme
- Family Lives – £70,000 over 2 years towards Parent Child Home Programme Pilot
- The Royal National Mission to Deep Sea Fishermen – £60,000 over 2 years towards the South West Outreach Programme
- The Money Charity – £30,000 towards core support
Peace and Humanitarian support
Ditchley Foundation – £348,000 towards the Catalyst Investment package