How to Apply
1. Read through the guidelines on our website carefully and ensure your work meets one of our priority areas
2. Take the eligibility quiz – if you’re eligible you will be provided with a link to our online application form. We only accept applications via this form.
3. Your application is sent to our database where staff carry out an initial assessment. We may ask for some additional information at this stage.
4. If your application is not right for us, we will let you know.
5. If your application is likely to be considered by Trustees a member of the grants team will usually visit your charity.
6. A few weeks before the main board meeting a grants sub committee meets to discuss applications. At this stage some applications may be declined.
7. Trustees make the final decision on grant awards at board meetings in February, June and October and charities are notified within two days.